Nero D'Avola IGT White Label 100% Made in Italy (6 bottles)
- Nero d'Avola
- Training system: Spurred cordon
- Density: 4800 vines / hectare
- Average yield per hectare: 80 quintals
- Soil: clayey-sandy with alkaline reaction.
- Altitude: 350 m.
- Manual harvest after the middle of September.
- Red wine vinification with cold maceration of the grapes partial wing which is followed by a period of fermentation and maceration on the skins for 10-12 days.
- Aged in stainless steel for 6 months. Short aging in bottle.